Are Rorrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Rorrim

Welcome to Are Rorrim the fictional world filled between fantasy and cyberpunk alike, a variation for everyone weather you like guns or sorcerors you will be bound to find something of interest :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The White Wolf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hammeta

Hammeta

The White Wolf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:38 am

With a mighty strike of the thunder a gash of lightening rumbled the earth. It swarmed together mixing with the earth itself forming dog like creatures. The woman who the two had passed earlier walked in from a distance looking at her two creations then to the three gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axxojadie
--Zaerek

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Cutter looked at Wolfram "I don't really work for anyone I am freelance, currently I am working for the high court of Nordland." He explained, before there was a sudden crash of lightning, Cutter spun around drawing his loaded rifle and aiming it straight for where the lightning struck. The smoke was clearing and Cutter was beginning to be able to see 3 figures amongst the smoke. Cutter gently clicked the firing mechanism on his rifle as he took aim on the largest, slowly kneeling down to get a better shot.

Bekan spun his horse around as soon he heard the lightning, he sighed saying "Not again." to himself as he turned, drawing his hammer, ready to charge down his opponent, instead of getting dismounted again like last time. He glared into the smoke waiting for sign of an enemy, shadowy figures began to show amongst the smoke as his horse shifted uneasily beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:52 am

Wolfram swiftly dismounted the horse and dispatched himself from the road, hiding in the darkness with a pistol and sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
Hammeta

Hammeta

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:40 am

the dogs snapped their jaws lightening pouring out of them. The woman slumped back into nothing leaving her pets to do their work.
Back to top Go down
--Zaerek

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:20 am

Bekan, pulled out his pistol and shot one of the dogs square in the face killing it in one hit. He chuckled as it dropped to the ground and a second shot flew by his head from Cutter, destroying the other one. Bekan nodded his thanks and prayed that Wolfram had already begun moving around to cut off the Wizards escape route. If he was lucky the Witch hunter had already thought ahead and was on his way.

Bekan began moving forward. "What the fuck is your problem?!" He yelled as he walked forward, his large hanging by his side. Cutter had already moved off into the woods matching Bekans movements but flanking him so that he could not be seen, even Wizards don't have X-ray vision. Bekan swung his hammer up onto his shoulder as he walked forward.

Cutter was moving as he reloaded his rifle, ready to shoot the Wizard if she appeared. He peered through gaps, it was much easier to see out of a forest than it was to see in. He hadn't seen Wolfram since he jumped off his horse.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 am

Whisteling an eerie tune, Wolfram walked forth with weapons in hand, he had separated slightly from the rest of the group, though could still hear Bekan ranting on behind him.

He walked just next to the road, keeping a good eye around him.
Back to top Go down
Hammeta

Hammeta

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 pm

The woman flashed in diffrent places all around them , [/i]who says im not on your side?[i] She appeared infront of them with a smile on her face, her hands up in a surrendering motion
Back to top Go down
--Zaerek

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Bekan kept his hammer held over his shoulder as he walked towards the Wizard, his armours clunking with every step of the hard dirt road. He glared at the woman as his long wolf skin cape floated behind him in the wind. He knew Cutter was watching and was ready, he still hadn't seen Wolfram since the wizard began her strange attack. Bekan edged forward ever more. "I don't like you, but I am not the witch hunter here, it is his questions you must answer and he will decided what to make of you." Bekan said, glaring deep into her eyes.

Cutter watched as Bekan moved forward keeping his rifle aimed at the woman as he edged forward towards the dirt road. He was not happy about this woman, but he had not magical knowledge of his own, and could not fight her on fair terms if she did decide to rebel against what Bekan had said. He moved his hand around the grip of the gun, his nerves were getting to him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Wolfram, still whisteling, exited the forest a few meters behind the mage.
"So, Stormwench... Been following us have you? Any sane man in our position would gladly hang you from one of these trees without hesitation... Might i suggest you speak swiftly for your own good?" he stated casually though firmly.
Back to top Go down
Hammeta

Hammeta

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:48 am

"Why should I answer to you?" She cocked her head slightly looking at the boy holding the gun shaking her head slightly. "I knew you would need my help on this road, I just made a bad impression.. I am only human.." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
--Zaerek

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:18 am

"Silly girl, that man's job is to kill rogue Wizards like yourself. So I would recommend starting to talk or we will have you hung as a witch at the first town we get to." Bekan said calmly smiling arrogantly at the woman. Cutter slowly walked out of the forest with his gun still aimed at the woman's head and they both waited for Wolfram to continue his questioning.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:57 am

"Hm.. Well, fair enough." He extracted a few meters of rope from behind his coat. The most notable feature had to be the nuise made on the end of it. Wolfram then proceeded to find a sturdy tree, and hanged the rope around a branch.

"We shouldnt stay here for long..."
Back to top Go down
Hammeta

Hammeta

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:53 am

"Rogue? You think i use my magick in an unstructured manner.. if so I would be strolling around forests destroying every house and child that pass my way. Foolish.. I just use my Magick in a more.. imaginative way. Then again.. Men like yourself wouldn't want a woman using her imagination." She smiled kindly. her hands still extented up in a surrendering motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Wolf   The White Wolf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Wolf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Are Rorrim :: Warhammer Roleplay Forum :: Warhammer Fantasy (IC)-
Jump to: