Are Rorrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Rorrim

Welcome to Are Rorrim the fictional world filled between fantasy and cyberpunk alike, a variation for everyone weather you like guns or sorcerors you will be bound to find something of interest :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warhammer and YOU!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

Warhammer and YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer and YOU!   Warhammer and YOU! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:20 pm

So share! What do you like and dislike about warhammer, what would you like to rp, favourite race and role. Why Vrahl is cooler than Erik etc.etc. General Warhammer RP!
Back to top Go down
Azurelord
Admin
Azurelord

Location : Heaven's administrative office, condemning mortals to damnation

Warhammer and YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer and YOU!   Warhammer and YOU! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Erik has good looks, Vrahl has good axes
Lets face it, good looks win the ladies, good axes cleave empire dogs
Back to top Go down
http://azuretemplar.rpgdynasty.com
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

Warhammer and YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer and YOU!   Warhammer and YOU! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Nooooo idea what you're talking about *Cough*

Anyways, if i referr to Warhammer, it would generally be the Fantasy version, since my ignorant self dont know anything about 40k xD Anyways, personally i like that warhammer isnt all.... butterflies and horses without excrements.. no matter which race or role you will play there may generally be a very grim touch to it, which is something i value nowadays in fantasygames. And the story and 'social' aspect of the world means equal to or more than the combat to me. My dislikes are very few.. just..... elves..
Back to top Go down
--Zaerek

Warhammer and YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer and YOU!   Warhammer and YOU! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 pm

There's nothing good about elves.

I <3 Beast's of Chaos and Empire.

They are the best two races.
Back to top Go down
Azurelord
Admin
Azurelord

Warhammer and YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer and YOU!   Warhammer and YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:41 am

Naaaah Bullshit
everyone knows the best race is orcs and gobbos, who can compeate with a race that pwns itself better than anyone else can!
Back to top Go down
--Zaerek

Warhammer and YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer and YOU!   Warhammer and YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:30 am

*ahem* I refer you to the Battle of Black Fire Pass, in which the orcs got twated by the empire and dwarves.
Back to top Go down
Azurelord
Admin
Azurelord

Warhammer and YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer and YOU!   Warhammer and YOU! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 am

Lies! Dont forget when Warboss Grimgor twatted both Archaon and the Emperor in one go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warhammer and YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer and YOU!   Warhammer and YOU! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer and YOU!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Are Rorrim :: Warhammer Roleplay Forum :: Warhammer OOC-
Jump to: