Are Rorrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Rorrim

Welcome to Are Rorrim the fictional world filled between fantasy and cyberpunk alike, a variation for everyone weather you like guns or sorcerors you will be bound to find something of interest :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seige Of Praugoth

Go down 
+2
Valthioz
Azurelord
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:33 am

-"All apparent issues has been solved, was merely a small transportation cart, on its way to a unimportant destination. Only bump in the road was a unobeyant old man, but he has been dealt with, according to neccesity."
Diederich said, while standing in the standard 'at ease' state, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kuyh

Kuyh

PostSubject: Hans makes for quick thinking   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:44 am

"Yes, yes that's good, Reinhardt. Now would you please be so kind as to...!", Hans build the tone of his voice into a crescendo before he suddenly realized something, "... go find out what all of this "Templar" business is about? I have not been informed any of this... This... Business! Would happen!", he continued, looking at the table on which the small map was put neatly. Realizing again that he'd seem odd to the soldier he straightened up, clicked his tongue and waved him off without further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:48 am

After a smal pause, Diederich gave a accepting nod and turned to walk away, although not to find out about this 'templar' buisness, officer Gothenwald was ranting about. No, he was going to find a officer outranking Gothenwald.

He looked around outside the tent, finding a officer looking into the distance towards the town.

-"Sir, my name is Private Reinhardt, and i have some unfortunate news to report that i believe you should know of."
Back to top Go down
Kuyh

Kuyh

PostSubject: Erich Heimdal listens   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:51 am

Erich Heimdal was a big man. Tall, broad-shouldered, with a sturdy face and a matching attitude. This man knew he was bad-ass.

Incidentally, he also happened to be the higher-ranking Officer Diederich was talking to.

"State your business, soldier".
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:57 am

-"Regarding officer Hans Gothenwald, he is giving unclear orders regarding quite unrelevant matters if i understood his unclear order. By my evaluation he is in no state to be in such a position, and i felt i was obligated to notify you.
We are at war, and apparently some people can not handle it."
Diederich said with a low, but confident voice.
Back to top Go down
Kuyh

Kuyh

PostSubject: Erich thinks   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:14 pm

Erich quirked a brow, staring down the soldier in front of him.

"What do you call yourself, soldier?", his tone was cold and ruthless like the look in his eyes.

Last edited by Kuyh on Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:18 pm

-"Diederich Amsel Reinhardt would be my name if that is what you are referring to, sir"
Back to top Go down
Kuyh

Kuyh

PostSubject: Grunting   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:25 am

Erich quirked a brow, nodded quickly and grunted in an approving manner.

"Follow me, Reinhardt", he grinned, walking in the direction of Gothenwald's tent.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:36 am

Not even hesitating, Diederich followed into Gothenwalds tent.
Back to top Go down
Vg

PostSubject: Ner'tak   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:28 am

Ner'tak stood on the lower most hill of the TAT's set-up, he was scouting the landscape closely, before looking up to the air briefly, spotting a few birds flying south-wards. He turned his gaze in the direction of the CCCP encampments, he grumbled to himself, then turned and walked up a narrow path towards the upper hills, trying to spot an officer or such.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:16 am

A soldier approaches Ner'tak "Hey, aren't you supposed to be down on the lower hill?!" Ner'tak turns his gaze towards the soldier, his eyes narrowed, the soldier slowly takes to backing off "Oh... uhm... sorry for disturbing!" the soldier flees as Ner'tak continues his search for an officer.
Back to top Go down
Azurelord
Admin
Azurelord

Location : Heaven's administrative office, condemning mortals to damnation

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:39 am

As Ner'tak continued along the hill he spotted the local field officer sending orders and beating several lessers senseless with dicipline.
He turned rather swiftly towards the greenkin and enragingly boomed "What do you want Greenling!" an insulting comment yet a comment Ner'tak would no doubt have to tolerate given that this was his superiour.

Meanwhile, Azure Templar forces prepaired the defencive line with a heavy series of barricades, they were prepairing for the worst case event as it came closer and closer to reality.
Back to top Go down
http://azuretemplar.rpgdynasty.com
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Ner'tak   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:44 am

Ner'tak makes a small bow as he opens his mouth "I think the south and north defense could've been better, in my humble opinion we should place scouts at each point as they could warn for possible flanking attempts, if the enemy got behind our lines it could be fatal, ofcourse, only my humble opinion, sir." he glances towards the direction of the CCCP again.
Back to top Go down
Azurelord
Admin
Azurelord

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:51 am

The man arches a brow and forms a bemused glance, he strokes his goatee chin and thinks for a moment before snickering rather mockingly.
"I'd assume that you were new to the battle, because I've yet to see a general in the entire CCCP ever think about strategy before they think about supply."
He grimmanced for a moment then took away his sadness by producing a cigar, lighting it, then smokeing it. He proceeded to say "your words have been noted, but the likleyness our enemy will ever do something like that is very, very, highly improbable, given that they tend to charge us blindly with their little mindless drones and our mindless drones die stopping them."
His words were his own way of politley acknowlading the greenkins request, allowing him to go and die blindly, or at least, thats how it was implied. It seemed the officer like many of his men around him didnt give a care int he world for the fate of their comrades, they were Darkbane's, not lightslayers, they cared only about victory.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Ner'tak   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:58 am

Ner'tak looks rather humble where he stands "Very well then, sorry for the bother, sir." He turns and starts walking down to the lower hills again.

He didn't like his superiours the slightest, but who was he to judge? He was but a pawn, ready to be sacrificed at any given time, there was no other reason for him in the first place. He sighed as he arrived at the lower hills.
Back to top Go down
Azurelord
Admin
Azurelord

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:14 am

Inside Gothenwald's tent, Diederich encountered another man, an lieutenant like himself, disturbed slightly as the officers demanded a report of the situation from this man, he replied.
"S-sir W-with all due respect, the Kriegfaust Marshal is comming and h-he wont-"
Before he could finish an officer trembled a moment, as the two cowards trembled, a third man inside the tent swiftly drew his Heinsmarch and imbedded a series of bullets graphically through both men at once, glaring at the rest as the morale was forcefully hardened, he turned to the entering Diederich and arched a brow.
"Why the hell do they let peasants into the commanders tent, this better be a damn good reason to say the least, given who is arriving very shortly."
He glared rather firmly at Diederich with a deadly cold glance, the kind of glance that the wrong kind of words spoken to would kill.
"Speak now soldier, who the hell invited you into this tent!"
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:19 am

Diederich stared back into the officers eyes, confidently keeping eyecontact.
- "I am here to make the officers aware, about Sir Gothenwalds, mental health and judgement in this situation, he has given me some quite unclear orders, and I believe that a man in his position should be crystal clear and confident in his orders. If a officer is not, this could comprimise the nations security".
Back to top Go down
Azurelord
Admin
Azurelord

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:25 am

A bemused grin formed on the man who glared at his fearless opposition as he lowered his Heinsmarch he patted Diederich on the shoulder with a bemused laugh.
"This, this gentlemen, is what we need, someone with common sense, without fear, and willing to know where his place is, unlike some imbaciles, thank you for kindly informing me of who was responsibile for this mishap, because to your fortune of telling me, you've just granted yourself another few hours of life."
His laughter soon ended as swiftly as it had formed, it was clearly entirley sarcastic, but still, he seemed impressed, for now.
"You soldier have but one clear order, I need someone to await the arrival of the Kriegfaust Marshal, if he arrives here and everything isnt in perfect condition from his arrival to his victory, there will be hell to break loose and you will be held responsible, yes, someone has to take the blame and since you kindly volenteered for some clear instructions, there they are, now go to the rear line and await the arrival of the Kriegfaust Marshal, no doubt he will be expecting to be greeted by an officer, but if your lucky, he might actually like you long enough to let you live."
Bemused, the man waved his hand dismissingly at Diederich before yelling to one of the servants for some description of alcaholic substance.
No doubt Diederich knew exactly what he was to do, including no doubt eliminating any inperfections amoung the military morale that he saw, after all, he had ordered that the Kriegfaust Marshal be given a welcome of kingly level, thus nothing would be satisfactory save that.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:29 am

Diederich nodded, replying -"Yes sir". And headed down to the rear line, for the preparation of the Kriegfaust Marshalls arrival.

Not long after, he arrived, taking a small pause to get a overlook of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Melenia   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:31 am

Melenia spotted Diederich, she snapped her tooth-pick and stuffed it away for some reason as she drew her right six-shooter, checking on its conditioning.
She then put it back in the holster and looked around briefly...
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:39 am

For now Diederich remained his position, overlooking the area, looking for flaws.

Last edited by Valthioz on Fri May 02, 2008 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Melenia   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:45 am

Melenia stands somewhat in the background, juggling her guns while she waits for something to happen (In the background = third line) seeming pretty ignorant at this point.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:49 am

Diederich found a piece of higher ground, and cleared his voice.
He then yelled out very clearly.
"Everyone listen! The Kriegfaust Marshall will arrive shortly, and so, everything must perfect! If i see anyone who is portraying anything other than perfectionism, will be removed instantly! Every uniform, weapon and face will be clean! All will stand in perfect formation, and be ready to salute once he arrives!
If you are wondering why a private is currently giving you orders, i have been granted premition to!"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Melenia   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:53 am

Melenia stuffs her guns in the holsters again and takes up a rather stiff possition. "Now I'm being ordered by a private... good heavens where is this nation going?" she mumbles to herself, looking rather grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:54 am

Diederich turns and looks at Melenia, he is not sure if he heard right, but he gives her a rather stiff look, and then looks over the formations again.

And through some hesitation, the soldiers started forming the formations, standing perfectly in line to great the Kriegfaust Marshal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seige Of Praugoth   The Seige Of Praugoth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seige Of Praugoth
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Are Rorrim :: Are Rorrim Forum :: Are Rorrim, The Mirror Era-
Jump to: