Are Rorrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Rorrim

Welcome to Are Rorrim the fictional world filled between fantasy and cyberpunk alike, a variation for everyone weather you like guns or sorcerors you will be bound to find something of interest :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Friars Inn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Infinity

Infinity

The Black Friars Inn Empty
PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:03 pm

Rynelf entered the room and look over this "magician" <Nice tricks yeh got there...> He said, his hood was pulled up over his head, leaving only his short black beard visible, and a tiny smirk.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:08 pm

Gabriels black eyes locked on Rynelfs face, and a slight grin slowly emerging while he 'shoots' the entire deck of cards, one card at a time from one hand to another, swiftly. For so to take a sip from his glass of wine.
He then leant back in his chair, leaving the deck on the table.

With his hoarse voice, speaking with a fine accent.
- "May i help you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:10 pm

"Was boring my arse off, excuse the expression, in this tavern, thought I might aswell check for something a bit more interesting and as far as I can see, you're the most interesting "thing" here." His accent wasn't all that fine, his voice however, not that hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:20 pm

Gabriel raised a brow.
-"Hm... I preferr not to be referred to as an object, so please avoid such in the future. If you are able to enjoy a glass of wine, and a calm conversation... Have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:24 pm

He nods and sits down, pulling his hood down before speaking again "Into card games or just flippin' 'em?" he takes off his gloves and stuffs them into his belt.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:41 pm

I find card games quite...Dull, to be honest. 'Flipping them', as you put it, is not too fun either, but i like to pass the time. I preferr a good conversation over the two.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:48 am

He leans back slightly. "So, what brings you to this shady corner doing card tricks and gathering a small crowd of clearly unexperienced people to be impressed by them?"
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:19 am

Gabriel raises a brow,
-"I am what you may call a 'regular', this is my private part of the Inn, which is one of the few places you can have a drink, without getting pestered by drunks.
What about you, 'stranger' ?"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:33 am

"Me? I'm just on a passing-by, looking around town before I find the nearest pelt dealer..." he shrugs lightly.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:36 am

-"Hm, well i suggest you stay here for the night, these streets are not safe, even for the best of fighters, what is your name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:38 am

"Rynelf, Rynelf Whitston. Might I ask yours?" he adjusts his seating slightly-
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:44 am

-"People call me Sankt Gabriel. Pleased to meet you."
He takes a sip from his glass, and grabs the deck of cards and puts it in a pocket.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:20 pm

"Likewise. Care to tell me the currency for a drink around here?" he sat up slightly, putting both elbows on the table, laying his lower arms flat-out with his hands "tied" together.

Last edited by Vanguard on Wed May 14, 2008 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:57 pm

-"Affordable, to say the least, you are not at a five star hotel, remember"
Gabriel sais, with a slight grin on his face.
-"So, Mr. Whitston, what do you do for...a living?"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:19 pm

"Pelt tradin', wolves, bears, stags, deer, rackoons, beavers, you name it I get it."
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:23 pm

Gabriel raises a brow.
-"...Aha, looking for work in town then i suppose?"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:25 pm

"Was hoping to find some buyers, yes." he leaned back again, though just a tad.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:47 pm

-"You should visit colder places. Pelt is not exactly... the highest priority for sale in this town... Perhaps... Expand your buisness?"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:10 pm

"Some of them there nobles seem to appreaciate pelts quite alot, and I also do leather, so they sell just about anywhere, though about expanding my business... I'm a traveling dealer, my business expands from south to north and weast to east, there's not many places to expand to." he makes a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:16 pm

Laughing slightly, surprised about the mans buisness, and because he seemed to misunderstand the question.
-"I mean, perhaps expand outside the pelt industry, selling other merchandice... transportation?."
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:18 pm

"Meh.. what am I gonna sell? Bear dropping bullets? Hunting's my thing, profit is good enough to keep me going and that's all I require."
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:22 pm

"Hm...Verywell, know that...Legitimate buisnesses arent exactly the...Most profitable industries here"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:24 pm

"Told you already, it keeps me going." a small smirk. "How's law enforcement around here by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:34 pm

Gabriel grins. "Verywell then".
He takes up a different deck of cards from a pocket and places them on the table, normal tarot cards, he lays out six of them, and turns one at a time.
The first card shows a young man, standing on a cliff, with a flower in his hand.
The second shows an empress, sitting on her high chair.
The third shows a chariot, with a man on it.
The fourth, a hanged man, dangeling from a old tree.
Fifth, a wheel, covered in different markings.
And the last one, a demon.

Gabriels eyes look up at Rynelf, and back at the cards, as he chuckles a little to himself.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:03 pm

"Not gonna pretend I know anything about those cards..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Friars Inn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next