Are Rorrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Rorrim

Welcome to Are Rorrim the fictional world filled between fantasy and cyberpunk alike, a variation for everyone weather you like guns or sorcerors you will be bound to find something of interest :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gradiance, Neutral City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azurelord
Admin
Azurelord

Location : Heaven's administrative office, condemning mortals to damnation

Gradiance, Neutral City Empty
PostSubject: Gradiance, Neutral City   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:47 am

Often regarded as a simple town rather than a city, the defences of Gradiance are few indeed, but due to its neutrality, no one conciders it a potential target yet, often seen as a meeting place for the young adventueror to gather during the wartime Gradiance is a small town of prosperity. Within this town lays a blacksmith, an inn, a tavern, a scholary and a mission house.
The walls across the city are lightly defended, white marble roads lead across the city from townway to crossroad as a glorious fountain of a singing mermaid playing a lute seems to be the most notable of objects in the town's southern most entrence, to the northern half theres a square crossroad with a series of statues in the shape of half-naked men with bulging bisceps clashing swords and shields against each other, wearing gladetorial style armour.
Near this area is a small but effective collesium for warriors to fight and show their streingth in order to glorify their names.
Finally the most notable thing is the palace to the north east most part of the city, a rather tall manor building yet occupied by the CCCP, the most dominating faction in the area who seem more keenly interested in it than others, however this manor belongs to the shining illuminate thus to the disfavour of the nobles it is under semi-occupation, to avoid conflict within the city, the mayor of Gradiance has granted the CCCP and Shining Illuminate the largest part of dominance over the city, while the other groups each share a fragment between the neutral zone, the CCCP seems keen to dominate this place under the regieme of the Pact, but for now it seems the uneasy peace endures, freelancers wondering the area will probably find it quite welcoming, even the trained eye will notice the small politics that go on within the city are small at best.

Equipment Centers:
Blacksmith:
Forging the following:
Short Swords, Axes, Maces, Hand Crossbows.
Each weapon produced will cost 1000 requistion
Feat Rating: None
Damage Rating: 1%
Critical Chance: 0%
Description: Crafted to the customers speciality, these are simply standard issue mercinary weapons, cheap, weak, but effective.

Scholary:
Offering the following:
Arcane training, Elderich training, Tarot training
Each session of training will cost 5000 requistion
Classes accepted: sorceror, magister, conjueror
Favoured School: Arcane

Inn:
Rooms cost 100 requisition a night
The quality of the rooms are classed as 1 star
Room service costs double rent
Triple rent cost for bed and breakfast

Tavern:
Food and Drink costs 100 requisition per meal
Some combat expert trainers are available, offering their training skills in survival for 2000 requisition a customer
Tavern brawling is illegal in this tavern, you will be banned from entering it if you should cause a fight in "public"
Smoking is permitted but only in the smokers only zone of the tavern, drinking alchahol is permitted but only in the drinkers only zone

Mission House:
Assignment 1:
Wanted: Dorris Erovsky
Crime: Theft
Prefference: Alive Or Dead
Proof Required: Dorris or her head
Reward: 10'000 requisition and an enchanted runestone of lava
Assignment 2:
Missing: Conscript Yuri Porosov
Duration: 3 days
Proof Required: Yuri or his Crimsonian Conscript Badge
Reward: 5000 requisition

Combat Arena:
Entry fee cost is 500 requisition
Expected reward is 50'000 requisition
Combatant Rating: Medium
Survival Expectancy: Medium
Betting is allowed in this Arena
Some endurance combat training is available for 5000 requisition per customer
Back to top Go down
http://azuretemplar.rpgdynasty.com
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:55 am

Rynelf walked into a general store, he looked around quite briefly before walkign over to the store keeper, unslinging a bag of leather and hides onto the floor. "What can I get for these?" he asked, quite bluntly as the store keeper replied "Sorry, but, a man in black came in not to long ago with a similar deal, he looked quite like you infact, however, we can't take more leather. We're stocked up quite frankly." Rynelf grunted as he picked the bag back up and exited through the door again... "Screw you Talos..." he grunted for himself as he looked for other possible buyers.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: Gradiance, Neutral City   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:41 am

Walking in the streets with his hat tipped forward, hiding his eyes, and the collar of his black coat folded upwards, Gabriel walked the streets of Gradiance.
He walked past a couple of wanted posters, eyeing them, he laughed slightly as he read them. -"Oh, in the middle of a war and they worry about thieves." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Talos   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:53 am

"Mhmhm... yeh..." he smirked as he appeared from within the crowds behind Gabriel. "Quite..." Gabriel could notice the similarity between this mans appearance and that fo the man, Rynelf he met the other day.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: Gradiance, Neutral City   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:01 pm

Gabriel eyed the man up and down through the gap between his hat and the collar of his coat, he recodniced him, but he didnt bother asking since he figured it wouldnt have any effect on the outcome of his own future (fancy way of saying that he doesnt really care).

He continued to look at the man, wondering if there was a reason for the mans approach, or if it was just him satesfying his thirst for social contact.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Talos   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:03 pm

"They said you had left... so I figured I might aswell track you down, as I reckon, several men saw you socialy interacting with... that pathetic excuse of a twin of mine... seems I lost track of his route, would know where he could be going would you?" seems the man has a rather peculiar curiousity for his own twin, clearly Rynelf.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: Gradiance, Neutral City   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:14 pm

Gabriel laughs
-"I do not share information to just anyone, sir... Who would you be?"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Talos   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:16 pm

"Talos, Talos Whitston."
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: Gradiance, Neutral City   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Gabriel nods his head and replies.
"Sankt Gabriel, the person you are looking for killed a man in the back room of the Black Friars inn yesterday... Quite rude actually. He went to a meeting of some sort...after that I have no idea where he went... He said he came to the city to... Sell fur, i think. Why are you looking for him, may i ask?"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Talos   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:33 pm

"Hm... explains why he didn't return..." he seemed to be mumbling for himself before talking to Gabriel again. "Just a little... ehm.. family affair." his left eye, constantly pinched close.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: Gradiance, Neutral City   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:42 pm

"I assume he is coming back to the Black Friar's... Since it is the only safe haven at night... I would suggest waiting there"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Talos   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:46 pm

"Mhm... I need a place to be myself anyway, I'll be there then... and please, don't tell him, I'd like it to stay a suprise." a feint grin before he turned and walked.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: Gradiance, Neutral City   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Gabriel nods to the man and continues his walk.

He then returns to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gradiance, Neutral City   Gradiance, Neutral City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gradiance, Neutral City
Page 1 of 1